Put Over 40 Years of Michigan Family Law Experience On Your Side

Tagged: Change of Residence

Steps for Changing Residence or Domicile in a Michigan Child Custody Case

Moving to a new home with your child could get you in hot water with the court if the child is the subject of a child custody court order in Michigan. State law says parents sharing joint legal custody can’t move out of state (i.e. change domicile) or move more than 100 miles from where […]

Read More

Free Initial Consultation

Our office always offer a free consultation. We will listen to you, explain your options, and move forward when you are ready.
  • Because we’re required by Michigan Rules of Professional Conduct 1.8(a) to do a conflict check prior to communicating with you, kindly provide us the name of the other party

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.