Put Over 40 Years of Michigan Family Law Experience On Your Side

Plymouth, MI Divorce Attorneys
Serving the Defendant

After the Complaint is filed with the Court, the Defendant must be served.  The Defendant can be served in one of three ways: 1) Have a process server give the Summons and Complaint to the Defendant, 2) by certified mail, restricted delivery (the green card must be signed by Defendant and returned, so that it can be filed with the court) or 3) the Defendant can acknowledge service by signing the back of the Summons, which would then need to be filed with the court.

Schedule a Consultation

To discuss your divorce and related family law issues with a dedicated Plymouth, MI divorce lawyer, please call 734-254-1140.